This reminds me a little too much of a Myspace survey/ chain letter so I was hesitant to participate, but fuck it.
Carrot Quinn tagged me. Now I am supposed to tell you seven weird facts about myself and then I make seven other bloggers do this. I’m not sure I know seven other bloggers. Well, maybe I know seven bloggers total. I think I am going to skip that part.
This is what procrastination on Wednesday night can do to you.
1. My right hand hurts when I have sad thoughts about my father.
2. I rode on a camel for 10 days through the desert to an ancient fort city. One morning along the way, after sleeping in the desert, I woke up with eight spider bites all over my body.
3. I didn’t speak for 10 days while meditating for 10 hours a day. Eight days into it my mind ceased to process thoughts with words until I began speaking aloud again after the eleventh day.
4. My best friend through high school was a parakeet named Zacharia.
5. A few years ago I watched a deaf woman shoot heroin.
6. I held the hand of my friend Dustin in the hospital after he had overdosed on heroin. He was braindead. They pulled the plug on his life-support machine a few days later.
7. I have no tattoos anywhere and I don’t plan on getting any ever.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment