Filed under: Music | Tags: azul y negro, depeche mode, download, electro-magnetism, electronic music, italo disco, Martial Canterel, minimal techno, minimal wave, Mitgang Audio, mp3, Music, opus finis, perspects, podcast, synthpop
The saga continues! After surviving the holiday insanity I am back on schedule with another installment of Electro-Magnetism. This one is seriously all over the map. After delving into the old Snow Robots comps from Suction Records I recently discovered the album “The View From Your New Home” by The Mitgang Audio from 2003. Not sure why it took me so long. I also was just feeling in the mood for the epicness that is “Symphony Electrique”. Some days are just like that.
And I apologize for some sub-par sound quality on some tracks. I noticed right towards the end of the set that the treble had been cut (due to a magic button I didn’t know existed) on one of the channels on the mixer. Woops on that shit.
Dance in yer pants and enjoy!
Wanna get the podcast? Use this URL to subscribe:
1. The Mitgang Audio – Tokyo Scope
2. Phil Kieran – Skyhook
3. Depeche Mode – Everything Counts (Oliver Huntman and Stephen Bodzin Remix)
4. Freak Electrique – Symphony Electrique
5. Azul y Negro – The Night
6. Depeche Mode – What’s Your Name?
7. Play – This Little Girl
8. Burlesque – Collision of Sex
9. Perspects – Autobody (The Hacker Remix)
10. Sturm Cafe – Radiosuchtig
11. Opus Finis – Inextinguishable Pyre
12. Martial Canterel – 3 Days
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment