Filed under: Music | Tags: cabaret voltaire, Ceramic Hello, Cormac mcCarthy, de fabriek, download, electro-magnetism, electro-pop, ensemble pittoresque, Guyer's Connection, Men Without Hats, mp3, Music, Neeva, noise, OMD, oppenheimer analysis, podcast, Ruth, Shanghai Au Go Go, skinny puppy, soft cell, synthesizer tunes, The Hafler Trio, The Petshop Boys, the road
Alright, this mix was:
1. a backlash against the non-stop dreary rain we’ve been suffering through.
2. part train-wreck noise explosion, part synthpop daydreams.
3. some sort of bewildering response to reading half of The Road by Cormac McCarthy in one sitting.
4. a bunch of other stuff.
5. I have to get out of town.
6. and finish reading The Road as soon as possible.
Wanna get the podcast? Use this URL to subscribe:
1. De Fabriek – Launch My Olive
2. Cabaret Voltaire – Automotivation
3. Ceramic Hello – Footsteps In The Fog
4. OMD – The Messerschmitt Twins
5. Oppenheimer Analysis – Men in White Coats
6. Men Without Hats – Moonbeam
7. The Petshop Boys – Where The Streets Have No Name
8. Neeva – Walking on Air
9. Ensemble Pittoresque – Urban Catastrophe
10. Guyer’s Connection – Arabia
11. Soft Cell – Facility Girls
12. Shanghai Au Go Go – I Cried All Winter
13. Ruth – Polaroid Roman Photo (Instrumental)
14. The Hafler Trio – A Thirsty Fish
15. Skinny Puppy – Unovis on a Stick
16. The Hafler Trio – The Dirty Fire
17. Skinny Puppy – Film
3 Comments so far
Leave a comment