Filed under: Music | Tags: Carlos Peron, crass, D.A.F., dome, download, electro-magnetism, experimental products, grauzone, hell, human league, justin timberlake, mix, modeselektor, plaid, throbbing gristle, tuxedomoon
Is it merely a coincidence that the Berlin Fernsehturm (TV Tower) resembles a disco ball upon close inspection? Was it by mystical divination that the East German architects constructed such a monument to as-yet undiscovered dance-floor pleasures in 1969? The world will never know.
This mix has been a long time coming. I created it originally for my partner Jon as part of our ongoing music exchanges. From the beginning I felt like it would make a nice addition to the Electro-Magnetism family, so I asked him if it would be ok to make public and he said “hell yeah,” or some equivalent answer, so here it is. And nope, the Justin Timberlake track is not a typo.
This is a continuous mix, cut into separate tracks in the download link, for your pleasure.
Wanna get the podcast? Use this URL to subscribe:
And! I finally validated my little rss feed, saying farewell to its jankness of the past few years. Celebrate!
1. Human League – Interface
2. Throbbing Gristle – Convincing People
3. D.A.F. – Ich und die Wirklichkeit
4. X-Mal Deutschland – Stummes Kind
5. Crass – Sentiment
6. Harmonia – Walky Talky
7. Experimental Products – Golden Hours
8. Hell – The DJ Feat. P. Diddy
9. Modeselektor – 2000007 (Feat. TTC)
10. Plaid – Lat
11. Dome – Cancel Your Order
12. Carlos Peron – Oui, Oui
13. Human League – Morale… You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling
14. Grauzone – Eisbär
15. Tuxedomoon – Incubus (Blue Suit)
16. Hell – Action Interlude
17. Justin Timberlake – What Goes Around…/…Comes Around Interlude
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment